Want to drive more direct bookings to your hotel? Click here to learn more
I was thrilled to participate in a webinar hosted by Leonardo, along with Charlie Osmond of Triptease and Kinnari Desai of Desai Hospitality Group, that laid out some trends in hospitality digital marketing for 2016. The Leonardo team and the presenters have graciously made both the recording of the webinar and the slides available freely available for your learning and enjoyment. First, here’s the video for you:
And here are the slides. Enjoy:
I really want to give my thanks to the Leonardo team for inviting me to participate and my fellow panelists for their brilliant insights. Be sure to check out the whole thing when you get a moment.
And if you’re looking to learn even more about how this changing environment shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my other recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56