Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
How to Differentiate Your Brand (Thinks Out Loud Episode 222) – Headlines and Show Notes
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- Marketing Success Through Differentiation—of Anything
- How To Differentiate Yourself When You’re Not that Different
- 8 Ways to Differentiate Your Business
- Market Differentiation: How Marketers Survive In 2018
- 6 Ways to Differentiate Your Business from the Competition
- Differentiation, difference and e-commerce success (Guide to Small Business Ecommerce Strategy)
- “Different: Escaping the Competitive Herd” by Youngme Moon
- AmazonSmile: Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable eBook: Seth Godin: Kindle Store
- Edgecraft instead of brainstorming | Seth’s Blog
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 30s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.