Tim Peter Talks Digital Trends on Legal Nurse Podcast
Pat Iyer, legal nurse consultant and host of Legal Nurse Podcast, invited Tim Peter onto the podcast to talk about digital trends and how to keep up with them in her field. Here’s what Iyer had to say before listeners begin the podcast:
Tim is an expert in digital transformation, customer experience and marketing strategy. His recent efforts include helping clients develop detailed content strategies and improved onsite customer service offerings.
They talked finding focus, website visibility, search engine optimization, and more. Check out the episode here.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing customer behavior will shape your marketing going forward, be sure to register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest