Well, Big Thinkers, around here we’re about to settle in for our long winter’s nap. There won’t be any new posts this weekend. But to hold you over, check out this big list of 14 popular past posts from Thinks over the last couple years:
- Subdomains vs. Subdirectories for SEO
- Is Google+ Dead, Dying, or Something Else Altogether?
- Will E-commerce Kill Retail?
- 5 Questions About Landing Page URL’s
- What Exactly is an “Industry Average” Conversion Rate?
- The Shocking Truth About Millennials and Digital Media
- The Future of E-commerce and Mary Meeker’s 2014 Trends – Thinks Out Loud Episode 74
- It’s all e-commerce, Apple edition
- Want Proof that Mobile Drives Purchases?
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- 7 Reasons E-commerce Growth Has Nowhere to Go But Up
- Will Millennials Use Email?
- What Can Proctor & Gamble Teach You About the State of Digital Marketing?
- Why Friction-Free E-commerce Matters – Thinks Out Loud Episode 62
And for the Travel Tuesday fans out there, here are 14 posts from our weekly Travel Tuesday series:
- What Expedia’s Leaders Can Teach You About Digital Strategy
- Marriott Partners with Booking.com. Should You?
- What in the World are Priceline and TripAdvisor Up To?
- How to Use Emotion and Storytelling in Digital Marketing
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing
- What Are Google’s Plans for Hotel Distribution?
- The Big Myth About Hotel Metasearch
- Holy Crap! Mobile’s Even Bigger Than You Thought
- How Intermediaries Drive Up Your Costs: 5 Ways to Protect Yourself
- Digital Marketing Directions: 3 Trends Shaping 2014 Hotel Internet Marketing and E-commerce
- 6 Key Secrets Every Hotel Marketer Should Know
- 4 Lessons You Need to Know from Google’s Affluent Traveler Report
- 4 Reasons Why Google Metasearch in Maps Matters
- 5 Mind-Blowing Stats About Mobile’s Growth You Must Know
I hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful holiday, wherever you may be! Look forward to all new content on Thinks next week.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
And, if you want to learn even more about how customers changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.