Today’s lesson looks at how to make your web analytics work better. Here’s what we’ve got:
- Leading off, let’s look at improving analytics to improve your business.
- Next, take a look at ways to track your conversion rate and the rest of the Website Analytics Fundamentals series.
- Speaking of conversion, it’s useful to look at exactly what an industry average conversion rate is.
- Of course, A/B testing is a great way to improve conversion. So check out the ultimate A/B testing case study roundup.
- Unique visitors are an important component of tracking traffic and conversions. This post asks whether unique visitors are a meaningful measure of your website’s traffic.
- Pulling all your reporting together requires thinking through what your online marketing dashboard should look like.
- No matter how you report, make sure to pay attention to the 7 keys to successful web metrics.
- And, finally, don’t ignore these 8 vital tips to get the most out of Google Analytics.
See something missing? Leave a comment or drop me a line and let’s talk about your needs.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.