Google's SEO Shutdown?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Google’s SEO Shutdown Headlines
- Google Moves to Make All Searches Secure
- SEO is Dead?
- What Watson, Xbox, and Google Are Telling You Right Now
- Where Google, Facebook, and Expedia Want to Take Your Guests
- The Future of Travel Search and Mobile (Travel Tuesday)
- The Era of Cognitive Computing: Shared Research — IBM’s A Smarter Planet Blog
- 3 Key Trends for 2013
- 4 Fundamental Truths About the Future of E-commerce
- And 4 E-commerce Changes Worth Watching
- Google to Encrypt ALL Keyword Searches: Say Goodbye to Keyword Data
- Smarter Data Analysis of Google’s https (not provided) change: 5 Steps
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Technical details: Recorded using a Shure SM57 microphone
through a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 19m 59s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below:
This Post Has 0 Comments