Hi all. Just a quick note that I’m beginning the year-end wind-down starting today. While I will continue to post through the holidays, I’ll be following a reduced—and slightly more random—schedule.
In the meantime, check out these popular posts from our past:
- Social Media and Snake Oil Salesmen
- 5 Questions About Landing Page URL’s
- What’s the Best URL for Your Business?
- What, Exactly, Is an Industry Average Conversion Rate?
- Is Small Business Blogging Still Relevant in 2011?
- The Tim Peter Thinks Guide to Building a Small Business Blog
And, if you’re interested in the travel vertical, check out our new Travel Stuff blog, too.
Happy Holidays, Big Thinkers!
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.