Top Content for March
Time for the monthly thinks roundup of top content. This is the most read and commented items on the blog in March. And for some reason, Steve Ballmer keeps making strange appearances in the list.
- The small business web hosting comparison continues to garner the love as does the follow up Jimdo review.
- New to the list are the weekly small business ecommerce link digests. The February 29, March 7, and March 21 ecommerce link digests got the most attention so far.
- Book reviews continue climbing the charts, including my review of Daniel Pink’s “A Whole New Mind” and the list of the 12 most important business books of the last 10 years.
- If Steve Ballmer and Jim Sterne were to have a love child, he’d hop around screaming, “Analytics, analytics, analytics!” OK, maybe not. But he’d definitely want you to see the 7 keys to successful web metrics and my interview with Avinash Kaushik on measuring customer satisfaction.
- The ongoing Steve Ballmer/Jerry Yang soap opera continues, driving plenty of you to read what Google, Yahoo and Microsoft will buy in 2007. OK, so I was off by a year.
- Finally, a couple inspiring posts jumped into the list. The phenomenal “I heart Zappo’s” customer service story has gotten big visits. So has my advice to do what you love. And, as ever, some folks just want to find who Tim Peter is.
This Post Has 0 Comments