The Rainmaker Optimize conference is just next week, and our founder and president Tim Peter will be presenting the keynote address on the final day of the event. His talk, “Distribution Strategy Directions: The Key Trends Shaping Distribution in 2019 – and Beyond,” aims to address trends you should know before reshaping your distribution strategy. Rainmaker’s program schedule says this about his part in the event:
Hotel distribution continues to evolve. But what are the key trends that drive your hotel’s distribution strategy? In this enlightening and entertaining discussion, Tim Peter will highlight the trends shaping our industry today. And help you formulate a plan that will make your distribution strategy deliver for your hotel.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing customer behavior will shape your marketing going forward, be sure to register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- Testimonials for Professional Speaker Tim Peter
- Great Marketing Technology Won’t Save You From a Bad Hotel Marketing Strategy
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest