5 Content Marketing Planning and Execution Tips (Small Business E-commerce Link Digest – September 7, 2012)
Getting the most from your content marketing requires careful planning and consistent execution. But what makes those plans work? And what makes the execution effective? Here are 5+ tips to point you in the right direction:
- SEOmoz offers “The Ultimate Guide to Content Planning.” Cool stuff.
- Search Engine Watch asks whether directory links are still worth doing.
- Copyblogger recommends a 10-point plan for connecting with online influencers (without turning into a suck-up).
- While not directly related to content marketing, Harvard Business Review looks at the surprising secret to selling yourself that you can easily apply to your online marketing efforts.
- And, to close things out, you may want to look at 5 awesome content marketing lessons we’ve collected in the past.
Have a great weekend, Big Thinkers. We’ll see you back here next week.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.