What You Need to Know About Hotel Marketing in 2015 (Travel Tuesday)
I hope your week is winding down nicely as you prepare for the Thanksgiving holiday here in the United States. In case you missed the recent “Big, Bold, Visual: What You Need to Know About Hotel Marketing in 2015” webinar from Leonardo, which I was honored to be a part of, here’s a 7-minute “highlight reel” from the webinar:
And my slides are here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Interested in learning even more about the future of hospitality e-commerce and marketing via the social, local, mobile web? Register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” Developed specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons can help your business adapt to the changing guest environment. You can get your free copy of the report here.
Finally, you might also enjoy some of our past coverage of the social, local, mobile web and what it means for your business, including:
- Holy Crap! Mobile’s Even Bigger Than You Thought
- How to Use Emotion and Storytelling in Digital Marketing
- 4 Lessons You Need to Know from Google’s Affluent Traveler Report
- What’s the State of Hotel Reputation Management?
- 10 Essential Lessons Learned From HSMAI’s Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- What in the World are Priceline and TripAdvisor Up To?
- It’s Time You Take Mobile Seriously. Here’s Why
- What Expedia’s Leaders Can Teach You About Digital Strategy
- The 4 Rules of Social Marketing for Hotel Marketers