Among the many things I’m thankful for this year, Big Thinkers, is the fact that you keep dropping by and reading the blog. Here are 13 thrilling Thanksgiving weekend reads for you, drawn from the most popular Thinks posts this year. Enjoy:
- Will E-commerce Kill Retail?
- The Shocking Truth About Millennials and Digital Media
- Is Google+ Dead, Dying, or Something Else Altogether?
- The Future of E-commerce and Mary Meeker’s 2014 Trends – Thinks Out Loud Episode 74
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- 7 Reasons E-commerce Growth Has Nowhere to Go But Up
- What Can Proctor & Gamble Teach You About the State of Digital Marketing?
- Why Friction-Free E-commerce Matters – Thinks Out Loud Episode 62
- Will Millennials Use Email?
- Key Trends You Must Know: The 10 Top E-commerce and Digital Strategy Posts (March 2014)
- The Little-Known Factors Behind E-commerce Growth in 2015
- For Millennials and Gen X, There’s No Such Thing as Offline
- What Makes You Think Your Customers Care About You?
If you’re looking for more to hold you over to next week, check out these “6 Excellent Marketing Posts for a Chilly November Weekend,” the “9 Mobile Marketing and E-commerce Must-Reads for This Week,”, “9 Must-Read Marketing and E-commerce Gems: The Top Posts from October” or any of our ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series. Good stuff all over the place to help you fight off the chill.
Want to learn even more about how customers changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing? Register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
Plus, don’t miss these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might also want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56