Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
What Gets You Out of Bed in the Morning? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 231) – Headlines and Show Notes
- What Are We Doing Here? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 229)
- How Google, Uber, and Foursquare Plan to Revolutionize Travel (Travel Tuesday)
- What Disruption Means: Thinks Out Loud Episode 126
- When Marketing Fails: Getting Dumped (Thinks Out Loud Episode 193)
- 5 Insightful Travel Marketing Messages: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Uber and Lyft will help you find your polling place on Election Day – The Verge
- A top Uber executive, who obtained the medical records of a customer who was a rape victim, has been fired – Recode
- Uber Has Been Evading, Targeting Officials With Fake Version Of The App
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 13m 1s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.