Lots of great content marketing tips and tools this past week, Big Thinkers. Let’s get right to it:
- Adotas has good piece looking at the links between content marketing and SEO called “You’re Already Doing SEO: It’s Called Inbound Marketing”
- The brilliant Scott Monty, who runs social media for Ford, offers a new twist on content on his blog.
- SEOmoz explains why big content is worth the risk.
- Mobile plays a huge role in the growth of your content marketing. I look the rise of mobile and what you can do about it over on the TravelStuff blog. Speaking of the rise of mobile, Pew Internet recently updated its survey methodology to account for mobile’s growth. Very telling, no?
- This week’s podcast looked at the importance of keywords in your content marketing.
- Past Thinks coverage of content marketing has also included a look at 8 content marketing tips from this year’s HEDNA conference and a dozen content marketing best practices. Good stuff.
- Finally, As many of you are entering budget season, check out Rob Petersen’s 11 case studies that prove content marketing ROI.
Have a great weekend everyone. See you back here next week.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.
Technorati Tags: content, content marketing, content strategy, marketing, marketing best practices, search, search engine marketing, sem, seo, social, social marketing, social search, social strategy, strategy