The Game Changer for Mobile Commerce Headlines and Show Notes
- Apple Said to Reap Fees From Banks in New Payment System – Bloomberg
- TidBITS: Apple Pay Aims to Disrupt Payment Industry
- Home Depot Confirms Hack: As Many As 60 Million Cards Stolen
- Apple demonstrates just how quick & easy Apple Pay is to use [Video] | 9to5Mac
- Are Apple and PayPal Teaming Up to Drive Mobile Payments?
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Mobile Payments are Getting Huge. But It’s Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
- Kiss Your Current Conversion Rate Goodbye
- bcg.perspectives – Global Payments 2011
- Mobile and E-commerce go Hand-in-Hand
- Why Mobile User Experience Matters – Thinks Out Loud Episode 88
- What Mobile E-commerce Data Isn’t Telling You
- How to Get in Your Customers’ Pants… Pocket
As a reminder, you can participate in my next webinar, called Digital Marketing Directions: Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year, on Tuesday, September 16, 2014. You can read all the details here. And you can view the slides from my most recent talk here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 15m 43s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: