There was just a ton of Google news over the past week (not to be confused with Google News). So, for this week’s weekend web weading… um, reading, here is a whole set of Google goodness for you:
- Wow. I didn’t see this one coming. Google announced yesterday that Eric Schmidt is stepping down as CEO in favor of cofounder Larry Page.
- Google annnounced at the same time that they’d brought in $8 billion in revenue during Q4. That’s billion. With a “B”. Umm… damn.
- A great piece over on Search Engine Watch on how to automate your AdWords campaign.
- Mashable reports that Google is going to offer a coupon site similar to Groupon.
- Read/Write Web notes that all of Google’s 2011 strategic initiatives are mobile.
Enjoy the weekend, Big Thinkers. We’ll look forward to catching you back here next week.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.