- Mobile phones have been a big deal during CES the last few years. This year’s no exception. PC World has a recap.
- ATT&T may already have the iPhone, but they’re adding Android and WebOS models, too. Trouble in paradise?
- Why would AT&T offer Android? Well according to Read/Write Web the platform is showing big growth since launching
- The Atlantic Monthly thinks Google’s got ulterior motives in entering the mobile phone business. Thought-provoking.
- The New York Times’ Bits Blog offers one reason Google’s Nexus One will succeed.
- With all these phones floating around, lots of folks see money to be made. With that, Apple just bought mobile ad provider Quattro Wireless. Clearly, they see a future here, eh?
- Not sure which one to get for yourself? Huffington Post details the Google Nexus One features the iPhone doesn’t have. And Bill Shrink offers the following amazing comparison.
Find the best cell phone plans and more graphics at BillShrink.com
- Of course, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. Infoworld reports that Google is getting hit with Nexus One sales model complaints.
- And, finally, Business Week tells us that Microsoft thinks Google’s strategy is tough to pull off. Well? What did you expect them to say? Nice job?
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.