Sorry Big Thinkers. I’m fighting a cold and sore throat today that’s caused me to lose my voice, more or less. So this week’s podcast will have to wait
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in learning more about the future of marketing on the social, local, mobile web, register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also enjoy some of our past coverage of the social, local, mobile web and what it means for your business, including:
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and the Changing Customer Journey
- What’s the Future of E-commerce? Look to the Past to Find Out
- How to Get In Your Customers’ Pants… Pocket
- What Watson, Xbox, and Google Are Telling You Right Now (Travel Tuesday)
- The Truth: How the Social, Local, Mobile Web Affects Sales Online and Offline
- 7 Steps to E-commerce Heaven
- 4 Amazing Global Internet Trends
I hope to be back with new content next week.
Thanks for understanding.