Tim is out this week due to a death in the family. In light of that, we thought you might appreciate his comments in an episode from 2018 called, "What Are We Doing Here?" We’ll be back with a regular episode next week.
Here are the show notes from the original episode for you.
Revisiting "What Are We Doing Here?" – Headlines and Show Notes
- Hope is Not a Business Strategy… Is It? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 223)
- How Not to Fail – Thinks Out Loud Episode 132
- Dream Big
- Do You Feel Lucky?
- A Good Week
- Birthday Reflections
- Success Has Many Fathers…
- Do You Have a "To Don’t" List?
- Today shouldn’t exist
- If only…
- The 5 Lessons I Learned Last Year
- How to succeed at anything. Really.
- What’s stopping you?
- Call your dad…
- Unacceptable behavior…
- Call your mother…
- Change the world…
- What are you thankful for?
- The original What Are We Doing Here? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 229) episode.
- You Get to Make it Better (Thinks Out Loud Episode 341)
We have some free downloads for you to help you navigate the current situation, which you can find right here:
- Digital & E-commerce Maturity Matrix. As a bonus, here’s a PDF that can help you assess your company’s digital maturity. You can use this to better understand where your company excels and where its opportunities lie. And, of course, we’re here to help if you need it. The Digital & E-commerce Maturity Matrix rates your company’s effectiveness — Ad Hoc, Aware, Striving, Driving — in 6 key areas in digital today, including:
- Customer Focus
- A Modern Content Marketing Checklist. Want to ensure that each piece of content works for your business? Download our latest checklist to help put your content marketing to work for you.
- A Brief Introduction to Thinks Out Loud. As a bonus, we’ve also included this PDF document that highlights some of our core episodes to help you dig into what the show is about. We think it will help you capture the show’s essence while you’re working your way through the 300-plus episodes published so far. Download it here.
Thinks Out Loud is sponsored by SoloSegment: SoloSegment increases large-enterprise, B2B website conversion with easy-to-install software that automatically connects website visitors to the content they need to see to achieve their goals. SoloSegment does this using anonymous data and machine learning ensuring privacy compliance, addressing the many anonymous visitors, and improving the efficiency of marketing teams. Visit SoloSegment.com.
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Running time: 10m 32s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.