With the Thanksgiving holiday right around the corner, we’re doing something a little different this time, focusing on giving thanks to you, our listeners, for tuning in week after week. We’ll be back with a regular episode next week, but in the meantime, we hope you enjoy this look back at some of our past episodes that the Thinks Out Loud audience listened to, liked, and shared on social over the last year.
Have a safe, healthy, and Happy Thanksgiving, Big Thinkers! We’ll be back soon.
If you’re looking for the links, here are the show notes for you.
Thinks Out Loud Episode 332: Thinks Out Loud Thanksgiving 2021 Headlines and Show Notes
Show Notes and Links
Here are the regular show notes detailing links and news related to this week’s episode. Be sure to check out all the links that matter for your business once you’ve given the episode a listen.
- The Five Drivers of E-commerce and Digital Transformation for Your Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 293)
- Three Content Distribution Concepts to Help Your Company’s Content Marketing Succeed (Thinks Out Loud Episode 329)
- Is Content Still King or Have the Gatekeepers Won? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 328)
- How Digital Helps You Answer Your Guest Questions Post-COVID
- AI Won’t Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)
- We Live in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 274) from February 2020 One of the last episodes before the pandemic hit.
- Why Digital Leaders Bet on the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 327)
- How to Build a Digital Company (Thinks Out Loud 302)
- How Are You Holding Up? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 316)
We have some free downloads for you to help you navigate the current situation, which you can find right here:
- Digital & E-commerce Maturity Matrix. As a bonus, here’s a PDF that can help you assess your company’s digital maturity. You can use this to better understand where your company excels and where its opportunities lie. And, of course, we’re here to help if you need it. The Digital & E-commerce Maturity Matrix rates your company’s effectiveness — Ad Hoc, Aware, Striving, Driving — in 6 key areas in digital today, including:
- Customer Focus
- A Modern Content Marketing Checklist. Want to ensure that each piece of content works for your business? Download our latest checklist to help put your content marketing to work for you.
- A Brief Introduction to Thinks Out Loud. As a bonus, we’ve also included this PDF document that highlights some of our core episodes to help you dig into what the show is about. We think it will help you capture the show’s essence while you’re working your way through the 300-plus episodes published so far. Download it here.
Thinks Out Loud is sponsored by SoloSegment: SoloSegment increases large-enterprise, B2B website conversion with easy-to-install software that automatically connects website visitors to the content they need to see to achieve their goals. SoloSegment does this using anonymous data and machine learning ensuring privacy compliance, addressing the many anonymous visitors, and improving the efficiency of marketing teams. Visit SoloSegment.com.
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Mic and a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 7m 56s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.