Thinks Out Loud Episode 14: What E-commerce Really Means
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Biznology has my webinar, “It’s All E-commerce: How Social, Local, and Mobile Affects Sales Online and Offline” available for playback.
- E-commerce News explains how Amazon’s same-day delivery will shake up retail.
- ZDNet thinks e-commerce will make the shopping mall a retail wasteland. I only think that’s true if you let it happen and I explained what you can do about it here and here.
- I also look at why e-commerce still has lots of room to grow.
- Duct Tape Marketing offers their tips to improve e-commerce conversions
- Our A/B Testing Coverage looks at how to test those items rather than jumping in all at once.
- Linda Bustos at Get Elastic looks at the e-commerce potential for Facebook Graph Search
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Technical details: Recorded using a Shure SM57 microphone
through a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 11m 35s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed or download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below:
This Post Has One Comment
[…] you seemed to enjoy our podcast Thinks Out Loud Episode 14: What e-commerce really means. (Speaking of which, don’t forget a new episode goes live tomorrow […]