Tim Peter Named to Growcode’s Ultimate List of 130 Ecommerce Professionals
Growcode recently released their Ultimate List of 130 Ecommerce Influencers, Blogs, and Newsletters Every Ecommerce Marketer Should Follow. The idea here is to help those in the industry stay informed and up to date on the ever evolving world of ecommerce by providing the most informative resources, and president and founder Tim Peter was included among them. Here’s what Growcode had to say about him:
Having worked for a number of top Ecommerce brands, including a Fortune 100 company, his thoughts and advice are always based on an in-the-trenches understanding of what’s working in the space. He heads up Tim Peter & Associates, one of the premier Ecommerce consulting companies.
See what else they had to say by checking out the list here.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing customer behavior will shape your marketing going forward, be sure to register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest
This Post Has 0 Comments