Top Content for February
Each month, thinks posts the top content from the month before. For February, this was the stuff you found most useful:
- People still dig (not Digg) my reviews of Weebly, Sitekreator and Synthasite, along with my follow-up review of Jimdo
- A quick discussion of why splash screens suck jumped up near the top of February’s list.
- The 12 most important business books of the last 10 years continues getting the love.
- And my weekly ecommerce link digests have become quite popular.
- And, finally, for some reason, people seem to keep asking “who is this Tim Peter of which I speak?” OK, not technically a recent post, but I thought you might like to meet your host.
This Post Has 0 Comments