Where AI Will Affect Sales and Marketing First. And Most (Thinks Out Loud Episode 211)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Where AI Will Affect Sales and Marketing First. And Most (Thinks Out Loud Episode 211) – Headlines and Show Notes
- AI Won’t Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)
- The Value of Speed
- Will This Be The Year of AI in Digital Marketing? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 207)
- Amazon Goes Grocery Shopping (Thinks Out Loud Episode 197)
- 9 Amazing Posts Connecting AI And Marketing: E-commerce Link Digest
- Speed is the new currency of business. And that’s a problem
- OODA loop – Wikipedia
- Amazon Go Shows How E-commerce Will Work in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 182)
- HNN – 5 tips to prepare for Google’s mobile-first index
- Who was the first British monarch to travel by rail?
- Digital Marketing Directions 2017: The Key Digital Marketing Trends Driving Your Business
- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Using page speed in mobile search ranking
- 7 Ways You Can Use AI in B2B Sales and Marketing (Thinks Out Loud Episode 209)
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- 9 Excellent Posts Predicting The Key E-commerce And Digital Strategy Trends For 2018
- 5 Top Digital Trends for 2018 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 210)
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Updated: 2017/08)
- Content Marketing: We’re All Publishers Now
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 23s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.