Is This the Death of Google? – Headlines and Show Notes
- EU accuses Google Shopping of search ‘abuse’ – BBC News
- What every small business needs to know about Google’s antitrust investigation
- Should Google’s antitrust woes worry you?
- Google, ITA and the coming antitrust war
- Google is not Evil. They just appear to be.
- IBM and Microsoft: Antitrust then and now – CNET News
- United States v. Microsoft Corp. – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This worst part of EU investigation into Google alleged monopoly – Business Insider
- Social Network Ad Spending to Hit $23.68 Billion Worldwide in 2015 – eMarketer
- Growing your business in a world without Google
- What the Hell Just Happened to Google? Thinks Out Loud Episode 95
- What Google Won’t Tell You About Search Engine Marketing
- What Apple, Google, and Facebook’s Earnings Can Teach Us About Mobile Marketing and E-commerce
- Growing your business in a world without Google – Biznology
- Why Google’s latest change should worry you – Biznology
- Are you tired of playing Google’s game? – Biznology
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 15m 26s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: