Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
- YES! Amazon Will Start Delivering Your Groceries – Business Insider
- Google Shopping Express, AmazonFresh: Which mega-company will succeed in revolutionizing shopping? – Slate Magazine
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 29: How Big Will the Mobile Internet Really Be?
- The Truth: How the Social, Local, Mobile Web Affects Sales Online and Offline
- The Myths of Mobile Marketing
- Are Mary Meeker’s Projections for Mobile Growth Dead Wrong?
- Why Travel Marketers Must Think Mobile Right Now (Travel Tuesday)
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 28: Say “Hi” to Conversational Search
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 27: The Future of Search
And here’s the AGFAM graphic I’d mentioned (drop me a line if you’d like the full-size version):
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 11m 35s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google’s killing Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: