How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Walmart’s tech division to add 2,000 employees this year | VentureBeat
- Amazon’s Alexa will now butler at Marriott hotels | Reuters
- Booking.com – Wikipedia
- What Mary Meeker’s 2018 Internet Trends Report Means for Your Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 220)
- Mike Moran on Content Marketing, Site Search, and AI: The Thinks Out Loud Interview (Thinks Out Loud Episode 214)
- Differentiation, difference and ecommerce success (Guide to Small Business Ecommerce Strategy)
- Why I’m disappointed in Seth Godin today…
- “Different: Escaping the Competitive Herd” by Youngme Moon (Book Review of the Week-ish)
- Aggregation Theory – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy by Carl Shapiro and Hal Varian
- Deal With It: Digital Makes Marketing Easier for Everyone, Which Makes Marketing Harder For Everyone (Thinks Out Loud Episode 213)
- David Armano on Twitter: “Much truth #digitaltransformation #disruption… “
- Disruption? 5 Digital Trends Show Why You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 47s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.