What Gets You Out of Bed in the Morning? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 231)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
What Gets You Out of Bed in the Morning? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 231) – Headlines and Show Notes
- What Are We Doing Here? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 229)
- How Google, Uber, and Foursquare Plan to Revolutionize Travel (Travel Tuesday)
- What Disruption Means: Thinks Out Loud Episode 126
- When Marketing Fails: Getting Dumped (Thinks Out Loud Episode 193)
- 5 Insightful Travel Marketing Messages: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Uber and Lyft will help you find your polling place on Election Day – The Verge
- A top Uber executive, who obtained the medical records of a customer who was a rape victim, has been fired – Recode
- Uber Has Been Evading, Targeting Officials With Fake Version Of The App
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 13m 1s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.