Thinks Out Loud Episode 17: What's Wrong With Google's Enhanced AdWords Campaigns
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Good overview of why Google Advertisers are upset over new “Enhanced AdWords Campaigns.”
- A look at how to get started with PPC advertising. And why you should even now.
- A deeper dive into paid search with a look at 3 key tips to search campaigns that convert.
- Good examples of how Twitter is changing to meet customer needs and a look at Twitter’s big search upgrade.
- Our past coverage of Facebook’s Graph Search.
- A full archive of the Super Bowl 2013 commercials.
- A recap of Oreo’s excellent SuperBowl Twitter effort.
- Finally, our podcasts looking at addressing customer needs, building your brand story, and treating your customers with respect.
Now stay warm and dry, Big Thinkers. Watch out for Winter Storm Nemo this week.
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Technical details: Recorded using a Shure SM57 microphone
through a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 47s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed or download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below:
This Post Has One Comment
[…] Thinks Out Loud Episode 17: What’s Wrong With Google’s Enhanced AdWords Campaigns […]