The Ecomm Manager, a provider of ecommerce information, news, and tools, has asked around to find out who in the industry their staff are following and learning from most. They compiled those answers to create a list of the 50 Top Ecommerce Experts to Watch in 2020, and our founder and president Tim Peter has been included. Of Tim’s work, The Ecomm Manager highlights the following:
He has spoken at several events such as HSMAI Travel Internet Marketing Strategy conference. He is also the author of “Engaging Online Travel Shoppers Through Integrated Marketing”. Follow his Twitter for the latest trends in ecommerce and digital trends.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing customer behavior will shape your marketing going forward, be sure to register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- Hey, Hotel Marketers: What’s Holding Mobile Bookings Back?
- Digital Marketing Consulting Services
- Great Marketing Technology Won’t Save You From a Bad Hotel Marketing Strategy
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest