What Disruption Means – Headlines and Show Notes
- Steve Case: Get ready, the Internet is about to change again. Here’s how. – The Washington Post
- 42% of consumers have never shopped on mobile: report – Luxury Daily – Research
- The Coming Massive Mobile Disruption
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?
- Airbnb’s releases pricing algorithm to devs, jeopardizing startup ecosystem
- Mobile Commerce is Here To Stay
- Are Hotel Brands Doomed?
- Struggling talk show host Conan O’Brien put his studio on Airbnb
- Here’s your first look at Uber’s test car – Pittsburgh Business Times
- From Rides to Eats, Uber Launches New Food-Delivery Service
- The Math Wizards Who Rule Murky World of Programmatic Buying | Digital – Advertising Age
- What Google’s Entrance to M-Commerce Means for Merchants
- E-commerce Delivers a Left-Hook to Brick & Mortar Retail – OPENforBusiness
- Google’s Mobile Buy Button: Should You Buy In?
- Apple is getting smarter with search and keeping its users away from Google – Quartz
- The Top Jobs In 10 Years Might Not Be What You Expect | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
- Behind The Scenes At Maple, The David Chang Backed, Delivery-Only Restaurant Of The Future | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 17m 32s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: