Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
AI in sales and marketing may have been somewhat oversold. While there's no doubt that artificial intelligence has had a positive impact, we're also starting to move into the "trough of disillusionment" among sales and marketing leaders. But is that reality? Is artificial intelligence overblown? Or is AI in sales and marketing real? Forget about the future; will AI make a positive difference for your brand and business today?
The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud explores the question of whether AI in sales and marketing is for real. And we also look at how you can use AI in sales and marketing to make a difference for your business. For real.
Here are the show notes:
Is AI in Sales and Marketing Real? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 243) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Google's neural matching versus RankBrain: How Google uses each in search – Search Engine Land
- How Search Engines Use Artificial Intelligence
- Contactually Announcement: A New Partnership with First.io | Contactually
- Adobe debuts new AI-powered features in Adobe Experience Platform | VentureBeat
- Are You Considering Behavior-Based Personalization? – SoloSegment
- AI Won't Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)
- AI For Marketers: AI Makes Big Data Little (Thinks Out Loud Episode 196)
- Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 186)
- Where AI Will Affect Sales and Marketing First. And Most (Thinks Out Loud Podcast Episode 211)
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- 7 Ways You Can Use AI in B2B Sales and Marketing (Thinks Out Loud Episode 209)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 48s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.