5 Helpful Hospitality Marketing Stories for You: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
Hope you’re enjoying a wonderful summer’s weekend, Big Thinkers. Here are a handful of 5 helpful hospitality marketing stories for you to set you up right for next week. Enjoy:
- Hotel Marketing explores “Airbnb vs. Hotels: New Study Reveals Key Consumer Purchase Drivers.” You’ll definitely want to check that out, as well as this post that asks “How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?”
- Hetras collected a set of “11 Digital Marketing Tips to Differentiate Your Hotel” that are worth reviewing.
- On a similar note, SiteMinder rounded up “3 Great Examples of Hotels That Are Getting It Right on Social Media Marketing.”
- We took a look at why “Personalization Starts With a Person” for you.
- And, finally, don’t miss “This Week in Hospitality Digital Marketing’s HITEC Round-Up and Recap” from the other day. Really good stuff there.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?