9 Great Posts Focused on Digital Transformation, Strategy, and AI: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! No big setup today, folks. Just a quick list of 9 great posts focused on digital transformation, strategy, and AI. Enjoy:
- Leading off, CMO.com talked with Luca Cavalcanti, the digital channel director of the large Brazilian bank “Bradesco, About How They Take On Digital Transformation.” Good stuff.
- Continuing with the digital transformation theme, Econsultancy lists “Five Things to Include in Your Digital Transformation Playbook” that you won’t want to miss.
- A recent episode of Thinks Out Loud, our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, looks at “Why Digital Transformation Matters for Your Business.” Be sure to check it out.
- Ars Technica has a great piece called “‘OK Facebook’ — Why Stop at Assistants? Facebook Has Grander Ambitions for Modern AI” that’s worth a read.
- On a related note, Geekwire reports on a group of entrepreneurs who’ve launched a “New $27 Million Fund Backs AI Research for the Public Interest” that may influence where AI goes in the future.
- Keeping the AI topic going, we put together this collection of “VR, AI, and UX: 7 Posts Highlighting Top Trends for 2016” for you.
- Changing gears, Marketing Week has a fantastic piece on how to “Build the Marketing Team of the Future” that is well worth your time.
- Of course, keeping ahead of the competition involves improving your own skills, too. So give a listen to “How to Keep Up With Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide” when you get a moment.
- Finally, check out these posts on “3 Trends Driving Your 2017 Digital Strategy” and “How Can You Succeed at Digital Marketing Next Year? 17 Great Posts Offer Answers” too. You’ll be glad you did.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest