Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! We’re skipping the setup this week and just getting you right to these 6 quick must-read hospitality marketing posts from the past couple of weeks. Enjoy:
- Let’s start off with these “8 Outstanding Lessons from the 2016 HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference” as you gear up for this year’s edition.
- You might also want to review this post that asks, “What Business Is Airbnb In? Hotels? Or Hospitality?” Even more importantly, you might want to think about the answer to that question for your business, too.
- These questions matter, because, as TrustYou notes, “2017 Will Be The Year of the Hotel Guest.” I’d argue that that’s true most years. But it doesn’t change how much control guests now have of the overall journey in ways that simply weren’t as evident just a few years ago.
- The Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series took a look at “6 Sensational Hospitality Digital Marketing Insights” a couple weeks ago that you simply can’t miss.
- Similarly, we rounded-up these “5 Fast Travel Marketing Posts from the Past Week” a few weeks back that remain as relevant today.
- And, finally, you must review these “8 Posts Highlighting the Growth of Mobile in Travel Marketing” when you have a moment. You’ll be glad you did.
Hope you have a great week ahead, Big Thinkers!
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?