Why Data Matters for Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 194)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Why Data Matters for Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 194) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Marketers feel perpetually left behind by technology says Adobe’s executive VP Brad Rencher – Mumbrella
- Amazon Jeff Bezos “Artificial Intelligence(AI) is Renaissance to Technology, Business and Society.” – YouTube
- How to Keep Up With Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide (Thinks Out Loud Episode 168)
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- When Marketing Fails: Getting Dumped (Thinks Out Loud Episode 193)
- The Industries of the Future – Kindle edition by Alec Ross. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile: Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy eBook: Carl Shapiro, Hal R. Varian: Kindle Store
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 16m 21s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.