Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Breaking Down Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report (Thinks Out Loud Episode 195) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Mary Meeker’s 2017 internet trends report: All the slides, plus analysis – Recode
- Google Now Tracks Your Credit Card Purchases and Connects Them to Its Online Profile of You – MIT Technology Review
- Big Other: Surveillance Capitalism and the Prospects of an Information Civilization by Shoshana Zuboff :: SSRN
- Why Data Matters for Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 194)
- It’s All E-Commerce, Revisited
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 13: It’s All E-commerce
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014 – Thinks Out Loud Episode 51
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- What Digital Marketing Trends Matter? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 192)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 35s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.