What's E-commerce Mean Today, Anyway? Thinks Out Loud Episode 46
What’s E-commerce Mean Today Anyway? Headlines
- Mondelez Planning ‘Smart Shelves’ in Stores by 2015
- Apple’s Secret Retail Weapon Is Already in Your Pocket – Businessweek
- Tim Cook on Apple’s New Retail Chief Angela Ahrendts – John Paczkowski – News – AllThingsD
- Facebook Onavo $120 Million acquisition mobile app analytics – Mike Isaac – Social – AllThingsD
- Mobile, Video Lead Travel Ad Spending Increases – eMarketer
- E-commerce? Retail? It’s Just Shopping: Thinks Out Loud Episode 38
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- How Do You Know Your Social or Mobile Marketing is Working? (Travel Tuesday)
- The Customer, Man. It’s All About the Customer.
- Can Your Customers Really Trust You?
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 15m 18s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: