10 Terrific Digital Strategy and AI Trends: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! Big week here. Hope you had an amazing week, too. Speaking of amazing, this week’s edition of the E-commerce Link Digest Series recaps 10 terrific digital strategy and AI trends for you. Enjoy:
- Brand Quarterly outlined “What Brands Need To Understand About Consumer Perception.” Good stuff. Not to be missed.
- Mumbrella had a fantastic conversation with Singapore EDB’s Dane Lim about “The Future Role of the CMO” that’s worth your time.
- Staying in the Pacific, CMO Australia highlighted “8 Brands Using Voice Activation to Boost Brand Engagement” for you.
- Social Media Today rounded-up an amazing list of “9 Digital Marketing Trends Coming In 2018” that you’ll want to check out.
- While we’re on the topic of digital marketing trends, a recent episode of our own Thinks Out Loud e-commerce and digital strategy podcast asked — and answered — “What Digital Marketing Trends Matter Next Year?”
- Another great post also asked “How Can You Succeed at Digital Marketing Next Year? 17 Great Posts Offer Answers.”
- On the AI and machine learning front, SAP boldly claimed that “Whatever the Question, AI Is the Answer.” While that’s a provocative claim, it’s likely to be more true than not in the next couple of years.
- Another SAP post illustrates why AI is such a big deal, showing how “Machine Learning in Financial Services is Changing the Rules of the Game.” Great read.
- Sticking with AI for one more moment, don’t miss these “5 Fast and Fantastic Content, AI, and Digital Strategy Insights” from E-commerce Link Digest Series.
- Finally, how about we round out our list of 10 terrific digital strategy and AI trends with these “6 Proven Digital Marketing Trends” for this week.
Have a fantastic weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here next week!
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest