9 Powerful E-Commerce and Digital Transformation Posts for You: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! Don’t know about you, but this past week has been awesome around here. Hope your week has been even better. To close out the week on a strong note, this edition of the E-commerce Link Digest Series collects 9 powerful e-commerce and digital transformation posts for you. Enjoy:
- I’ve been saying for some time that “it’s all e-commerce.” Now The Economist (!) has picked up the thread stating, “E-commerce takes off—the new bazaar.” Cool. And welcome to the party, Economist.
- While we’re on the topic of e-commerce, CMO.com says we’ve had “20 years of e-commerce, yet we’re still stuck in the past,” at least when it comes to what we measure. They might be right.
- You know who’s not stuck in the past when it comes to e-commerce? AGFAM member Amazon, that’s who. And as Retail Dive reports, “Amazon has turned to Apple for its AR shopping app.” This is a trend well-worth watching as we head into 2018.
- Speaking of trends well-worth watching, you might want to check out “Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers?” and “What Digital Marketing Trends Matter?” both from our ongoing e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, Thinks Out Loud.
- Switching gears a bit, Brand Quarterly explains “what brands need to understand about consumer perception.” Good stuff.
- And CMO.com returns to this week’s link digest with their look at “what CTOs wish all leaders knew about digital transformation.”
- And while we’re on the topic of digital transformation, you might want to review “Digital Transformation: A Brief Introduction,” this podcast episode that explains “Why Digital Transformation Matters for Your Business” and this collection of “7 Great Digital Transformation, AI, and Strategy Posts You Won’t Want to Miss”
- This collection of “10 Terrific Digital Strategy and AI Trends” from last week’s E-commerce Link Digest is probably worth your time, too.
- And, finally, let’s round-out our look at 9 powerful e-commerce and digital transformation posts for you by asking — and answering — the question “How Can You Succeed at Digital Marketing Next Year? 17 Great Posts Offer Answers.”
Have a fantastic weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here next week!
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest