Hope is Not a Business Strategy… Is It? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 223)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hope is Not a Business Strategy… Is It? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 223) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Hope is not a business strategy
- How to Differentiate Your Brand
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…)
- What Mary Meeker’s 2018 Internet Trends Report Means for Your Business
- AI Won’t Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will
- Marketing at the Speed of Digital
- Bed and Breakfast Charleston SC | Our Story | Charming Inns
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 10m 43s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.