Will Digital Turn Every Business Into a Service? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 235)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
As Marc Andreessen once said, software is eating the world. But what does that really mean for your business? Equally importantly, it begs the question, will digital turn every business into a service? The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud has some answers.
Show notes as follows:
Will Digital Turn Every Business Into a Service? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 235) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Wy Software is Eating the World
- Amazon Go Shows How E-commerce Will Work in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 182)
- Service (economics) – Wikipedia
- How Intermediaries Drive Up Your Costs: 5 Ways to Protect Yourself (Travel Tuesday)
- The Big Myth About Digital Strategy (Travel Tuesday)
- Amazon’s Real Agenda Behind Whole Foods Bid
- Amazon.com: Killing Giants: 10 Strategies to Topple the Goliath in Your Industry eBook: Stephen Denny: Kindle Store
- Rent the Runway – Rent Designer Dresses, Apparel & Accessories
- 7 Construction Equipment Sharing Services – GenieBelt
- What Won’t Change: The Trends Shaping Digital Next Year (Thinks Out Loud Episode 232)
- Digital Transformation: A Brief Introduction (Thinks Out Loud Episode 178) Archives
- What is More Important than Marketing? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 227)
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Meet the king, the queen, and the crown jewels: content, customer experience, and data – Biznology
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 51s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.