Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
In a Digital World, Is Every Company a Technology Company? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 236) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Will Digital Turn Every Business Into a Service? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 235) –
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- Every Company Is Now a Tech Company – WSJ
- Queen Victoria – Wikipedia
- Wi-Fi – Wikipedia
- The History of WiFi | Purple
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Meet the king, the queen, and the crown jewels: content, customer experience, and data – Biznology
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 13s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.