Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
How Badly Has Facebook Effed Up? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 234) – Headlines and Show Notes
Faced with a slew of negative coverage, it’s fair to ask, how badly has Facebook effed up? And, more importantly, how badly will that eff up your business? The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud takes a look. Show notes as follows:
- Maybe Facebook’s Data Problem Is Your Data Problem (Thinks Out Loud Episode 203)
- Facebook’s Data Problem (Thinks Out Loud Episode 202)
- How Will Facebook’s Data Scandal Impact Hotel Marketers?
- Exclusive: WhatsApp Cofounder Brian Acton Gives The Inside Story On #DeleteFacebook And Why He Left $850 Million Behind
- The Facebook Security Meltdown Exposes Way More Sites Than Facebook | WIRED
- Delay, Deny and Deflect: How Facebook’s Leaders Fought Through Crisis – The New York Times
- Facebook reeling after damning NYT report | TheHill
- Is Facebook evil? Everything bad about Facebook is bad for the same reason — Quartz
- Facebook Just Met With Reps From Myanmar, The Philippines, And Sri Lanka To Discuss Its Global Misinformation Problem
- U.N. says Facebook ‘slow’ to respond to Myanmar ‘genocide’ against Rohingya
- An Independent Assessment of the Human Rights Impact of Facebook in Myanmar | Facebook Newsroom
- Consumers Don’t Trust Facebook With Personal Data, Survey Says – Adweek
- Facebook’s top execs ‘make tobacco executives look like Mister Rogers’ – Recode
- Digital is Like Gravity (Thinks Out Loud Episode 205)
- Facebook Is Tops with Everyone but Teens – eMarketer Trends, Forecasts & Statistics
- Facebook Is Losing Young Adults, But Instagram Is Having a Record Year | Observer
- Many US Facebook users have changed privacy settings or taken a break | Pew Research Center
- 8 facts about Americans and Facebook | Pew Research Center
- Zuckerberg says the future is sharing via 100B messages & 1B Stories/day | TechCrunch
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 1s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.