Hey Marketers: Is 2019 Everything You’ve Hoped For? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 244)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
So, here we are with almost a third of the year gone. And, for marketers, it’s time to ask, “Is 2019 everyhing you’ve hoped for?” If not, it’s even more important to ask what you plan to do about it.
The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud takes a look at how to evaluate your progress so far this year — and what to do if you’re not where you’d like to be.
Here are the show notes:
Hey Marketers: Is 2019 Everything You’ve Hoped For? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 244) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Hope is Not a Business Strategy… Is It? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 223)
- What Makes You Think Your Customers Care About You?
- Performing a Project Premortem
- Pre-mortem – Wikipedia
- What Digitally Native Companies Do Best (Thinks Out Loud Episode 245)
- The Single Biggest Change Shaping Business Today (Thinks Out Loud Episode 257)
- In a Digital World, Is Every Company a Technology Company? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 236) –
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- What Expedia’s Leaders Can Teach You About Digital Strategy – (Travel Tuesday)
- A Simple Approach to Digital Strategy [Presentation]
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 12m 43s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.