Want to know what’s happening in the world of travel marketing trend? Looking for something to read this weekend? Wondering why I’m asking all these questions? Thencheck out these 4 key posts about 2015 travel amrekting trends. Enjoy:
- Leonardo sums up 2015’s three major trends as “Big, Bold, Visual: What You Need to Know About Hotel Marketing in 2015.” Hotel News Now also covered the Leonardo piece (both of which feature interviews with me) in a round-up of 5 Hotel Marketing Trends for 2015.
- We took a look at “3 Mobile Milestones for Travel Marketing.”
- Mobile Commerce Daily said that beacons will conquer travel marketing in 2015 despite privacy concerns. I think it’s complicated, but overall I agree. Particularly with the rise of mobile wallets and the overall growth of mobile as a primary means for guests to browse and book their travel, beacons will undoubtedly play a major role.
- Tnooz says reports that Booking.com re-enters last-minute fray with its mobile-only Booking Now. With all their moves on the mobile front, you definitely want to keep an eye on what Priceline/Booking.com is up to in 2015.
If those 4 simply aren’t enough for you, be sure to check out these 7 Remarkable Posts about Mobile Marketing in Travel and these 6 Great Posts About 2015’s Top Travel Marketing Trends, too. You might want to review the recap of our The Top 14 Hotel Marketing Posts of 2014 too.
Interested in learning even more about the future of hospitality e-commerce and marketing via the social, local, mobile web? You should register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” Developed specifically for hotel and resort marketers, the lessons can help your business adapt to the changing guest environment. You can get your free copy of the report here.
And take a moment to review the slides from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might also enjoy some of our past coverage of the social, local, mobile web and what it means for your business, including:
- Holy Crap! Mobile’s Even Bigger Than You Thought
- How to Use Emotion and Storytelling in Digital Marketing
- 4 Lessons You Need to Know from Google’s Affluent Traveler Report
- What’s the State of Hotel Reputation Management?
- 10 Essential Lessons Learned From HSMAI’s Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- What in the World are Priceline and TripAdvisor Up To?
- It’s Time You Take Mobile Seriously. Here’s Why
- What Expedia’s Leaders Can Teach You About Digital Strategy
- The 4 Rules of Social Marketing for Hotel Marketers