5 Awesome Travel Marketing Articles: the Top Posts from April
Well, Big Thinkers, it’s time once again to round-up the very best of the blog from the past month. This time, we’ve got 5 awesome travel marketing articles: the top posts from April for you. Enjoy:
- Leading off, we’ve got this collection of 5 key facts about mobile, Millennials, and hotel marketing. Hardly surprising when you consider how important those first two have become to the third. Absolutely worth another look.
- Another hugely popular post from last month explained the big myth about digital strategy and why that myth matters to your hotel marketing.
- Speaking of items that matter to hotel marketing, the #3 post on this month’s list examines why mobile matters for hotel marketing. You’ll definitely want to check this one out.
- We’ve got a trio of the entries from our weekly Hospitality Marketing Link digest series up next. First, are these “6 Top Hotel Marketing Posts” from late in the month, closely followed by a set of “5 Quick Hospitality Marketing Hits” that kicked off April, and rounded out by these “8 Exceptional Hospitality Marketing Posts from the Past Week.” Clearly, they’re really popular among your fellow Big Thinkers. Why not review them once again?
- And, finally, though it appeared fairly late last month, this post, “What’s Amazon’s Travel Offering Really About?” rocketed up the charts in just a few days. When you have a minute, take a look and see what all the buzz was about.
Of course, if you want to gain even more learnings from our past posts, be sure to check out these “5 Fantastic Travel Marketing Posts: The Top Posts from March,” and these “6 Winning Travel Marketing Posts: The Top Hospitality Marketing Posts from January.” Plus, you’ll probably enjoy these “7 Remarkable Posts about Mobile Marketing in Travel” and these “7 Brilliant Insights into Mobile Travel E-commerce” from our hospitality marketing link digests (part of the ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series).
And if you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56
This Post Has 0 Comments