Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Mobile, Millennials, and…Moms? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 256) – Headlines and Show Notes
I've talked before about the "end of Millennials" and how we need to think about the world's largest demographic cohort not as "Millennials," but as "adults under 40." Well, research from Pew highlights exactly how why that's even more important than you may have realized…and got me thinking about what mobile, millennial moms mean for marketers today.
The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud takes a look at mobile, millennials and moms to uncover how those will shape your marketing over the next year or two — and why you want to be thinking about your business for years to come.
Want to learn more? Here are the show notes for you:
- Millennials are the most tech-saturated generation of parents yet. It isn’t always a good thing. – The Washington Post
- In the U.S., 17 million Millennial moms | Pew Research Center
- Where Millennials end and Generation Z begins | Pew Research Center
- Smartphone, Social Media Users Have Broader Social Networks In Emerging Economies | Pew Research Center
- Mobile Technology and Home Broadband 2019 | Pew Research Center
- The End of Millennials (Thinks Out Loud Episode 224)
- The Mobile-Social Commerce Connection – Thinks Out Loud Episode 118
- Why Mobile and Data Go Hand-in-Hand for Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 253)
- What the Big Shift to Mobile Means for Your Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 251)
- 4 Huge Trends Every Digital Marketer Needs to Know (Thinks Out Loud Episode 250!!!)
- What the 2019 Mary Meeker Internet Trends Report Means for Digital Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 248)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 16m 05s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.