Well Big Thinkers, another month gone, another opportunity to to revisit the top travel marketing posts among your friends, family, fans and followers here on Thinks. I’m not going to waste your time with lots of setup. Instead, let’s get right to the list of 5 fabulous travel posts: the top travel marketing posts of September, 2015. Enjoy:
- The top post for the past month was this presentation, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year.” Don’t worry. I’ve gone ahead and included the slides below for you too.
- A pair of Hospitality Marketing Link Digests, part of our ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series, are up next. The first gathers up “5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind” and the second shares “6 Insights About Travel Innovation Trends.” Good stuff all around.
- These “7 Key Insights: The Top Travel Marketing Posts of August, 2015” leaps into the #3 slot with a fantastic round-up of your favorites from… well, pretty much exactly what it says.
- Next up is another Hospitality Marketing Link Digest, this one a collection of “6 Terrific Travel Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Review This Week.” Don’t miss ’em.
- And, finally, don’t miss this post, “Tim Peter Moderates HSMAI Webinar: ‘End of Summer Check-up'” to see how you can grow your reservations, roomnights, and revenues as you head for the home stretch this year.
And there you have it folks, the top five hotel marketing posts of August. If you like this list don’t miss other collections including “6 Spectacular Mobile Hotel Marketing and Distribution Posts, “ this group of “8 Deep Hotel Distribution Dispatches,” and these “6 Super Hotel Distribution Strategy Posts” all from our hospitality marketing link digests (part of the ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series) and these “15 Key Travel Marketing Posts of 2015 (So Far)”.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56