Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hiya, Big Thinkers! We’ve got a great collection of 5 hospitality marketing trend posts you won’t want to miss for you this week. So let’s get straight to it. Enjoy:
- A recent post from Snapshot demands “No More Spaghetti: Where Hotel Technology Must Go in 2017” that’s well-worth your time.
- CustomerThink outlines “7 Mobile Marketing Techniques for the Travel Industry” that are also worth a look.
- While we already mentioned this next post in last week’s collection of “6 Quick Must-Read Hospitality Marketing Posts,” you’ll definitely want to check out TrustYou’s prediction that “2017 Will Be The Year of the Hotel Guest.” There may simply be no more meaningful long-term trend for your hotel.
- And since we’re mentioning previously-profiled posts, take a quick peek at these “6 Quick Hotel Distribution and Digital Marketing Insights” and this set of “5 Fast Travel Distribution and Digital Marketing Insights,” both from our ongoing Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series.
- Finally, be sure to read Tnooz’s look at “Personalized Inspiration: Empowering Ultimate Travel Search” for insights into why personalization matters in travel. And for further thoughts on that very same topic, we’ve covered the topic as well, explaining “Why Hotel Marketing Depends on Personalization” and declaring “Personalization Starts With a Person.” Good stuff all around.
Hope you have a great week ahead, Big Thinkers!
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?