Given today’s date, I thought it would be worthwhile to help you make social media marketing a little less, um, taxing. (See what I did there? I kill me).
What? Not funny?
Well, enjoy the links:
- Tamar Weinberg’s blog offers an awesome guest post from Tim Ware that looks at how to build the perfect Facebook Fan Page.
- Mashable has a great series of digital marketing lessons to make the most of social media.
- Also from Mashable, they’ve got great tips for extending your web footprint.
- Not sure about the value of blogging for your business? Well, Businesses Grow takes a look at the five surprising impacts of blog comments.
- Finally, many companies overlook LinkedIn as a social media tool, yet I find it extremely useful in my work. Business Insider offers strong tips on how to launch a successful LinkedIn company page.
Have a great weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here on Monday.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.